Registering, and Deactivated...PLEASE READ!

Discussion on Stirling or "hot air" engines (all types)
boydhouse
Site Admin

Registering, and Deactivated...PLEASE READ!

Postby boydhouse » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:24 am

1) New Registers:
Registration is back to automatic again.

2) Deactivated accounts.
If you failed to make a post within the 3 days allowed, you may have had your account de-activated. If so, email me and it will be re-activated. If you fail to request a re-activation in another 5 days, your account will be removed permanently. You are not banned or any thing like that, and may re-register with the same user name and password if you like at any time.

3) I have remove all the SPAM I can see. If you find more, just hit that little ! in the upside down triangle symbol on there post and it will alert me immediately. I could have missed a few!

Boydhouse
Darryl Boyd

mariodaguilar

Re: Registering, and Deactivated...PLEASE READ!

Postby mariodaguilar » Mon May 27, 2013 2:54 pm

Thanks, new to the forum, I will enjoy reading it
Regards

edward.singletary

Postby edward.singletary » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:50 am

Thank you, I am here and new to the Forum.

kolcsar

Postby kolcsar » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:59 am

boydhouse wrote:1) New Registers:
Registration is back to automatic again.

2) Deactivated accounts.
If you failed to make a post within the 3 days allowed, you may have had your account de-activated. If so, email me and it will be re-activated. If you fail to request a re-activation in another 5 days, your account will be removed permanently. You are not banned or any thing like that, and may re-register with the same user name and password if you like at any time.

3) I have remove all the SPAM I can see. If you find more, just hit that little ! in the upside down triangle symbol on there post and it will alert me immediately. I could have missed a few!

Boydhouse
Darryl Boyd

Hello everibody !
I am Laszlo Kolcsar from Transylvania.I registered today.I don't know how to post a vidio !!!!Help me,I don't want to be deativated :smile:

Robert Hornby

Postby Robert Hornby » Sun May 25, 2014 3:47 pm

Hi, I am posting my introduction. I am a retired mechanical engineer and my main interests are steam engines (not locos, although I do very much like them too). I have built 3 Stirling engines, the first one worked but the second and third would not run at all and I need some help with these. I live at Failford in the Mid North Coast of New South Wales in Australia.
Robert

pcbug99

Postby pcbug99 » Thu May 05, 2016 3:39 am

I just found and joined this forum today April 5, 2016
I am retired and have a long time interest in Stirling engines and would really like to see them replace IC engines at least in small engine area.
My location is rural Missouri, USA
pcbu99

Isna

Postby Isna » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:02 pm

Another new member here. I hope to contribute in the future (I'm working on my third engine), but I first have plenty of threads to read... Plenty of precious info and great ideas in the older threads.

wromble

Postby wromble » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:06 am

Hello all,

I'm a pure real beginner, but love my mittle stirling engines. Now, I would like to begin to build some.

Best wishes to you all,

Antoine,
Nancy, Lorraine, France (<-- not 3 surnames, but a city, a region and a country :)

Martyn L

Postby Martyn L » Mon May 01, 2017 12:52 am

Hello, I'm a new member here. Currently trying to build an inverted V12 beer can Stirling engine. Look forward to gaining valuable information on this forum.
Cheers Martyn L

adamj537

Postby adamj537 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:01 am

Hello!

I'm an electrical and software engineer, who is interested in learning more about engine design.

Cheers,

Adam J.

Return to “Stirling and "Hot Air" Engine Forum”