Free Book Downloads November 2 & 3

Discussion on Stirling or "hot air" engines (all types)
jimlarsen

Free Book Downloads November 2 & 3

Post by jimlarsen »

Save the dates November 2 and 3. The Quick and Easy Stirling Engine will be a free download all weekend in the Kindle Store on Amazon sites around the world. The free promotion is based on Pacific Standard time and starts at 12:01 AM on Saturday November 2 and runs through midnight Sunday November 3.

Those in the American market can find it here: http://www.amazon.com/Quick-Easy-Stirli ... ing+engine

It will also be available on Amazon sites in other countries around the world.
vamoose

Re: Free Book Downloads November 2 & 3

Post by vamoose »

very generous of you Jim,

Is it accessible for android users?
(excuse my simple questions, as I'm a little ignorant in some regard when it comes to pewters and wigwoms.. I'm an ink and paper man when possible.)
(and an ebook virgin also)
:confused: :geek: :red: :razz: :wink: vamoose
jimlarsen

Post by jimlarsen »

The Kindle Reader App is free and can be downloaded from your App store, or from Amazon. There is also a free version for the Windows PC.
jimlarsen

Post by jimlarsen »

The free download of Quick and Easy Stirling Engine is happening today and tomorrow. I have been told that it is only happening on the American and UK versions of Amazon. I have not verified that to be sure. But I have heard from some who were able to reach the American Amazon.com and download the book to their country.

The Quick and Easy Stirling Engine has been a great project for many students and beginners. I hope that the free give-away this weekend helps get the word out about the book, and also that it generates a few more good reviews on Amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/Quick-Easy-Stirli ... ing+engine
Doogle

Post by Doogle »

Many thanks Jim, downloaded my copy in the UK...Monday morning...guess the timing for free download was US time. Many thanks again.