ITS GENIOUS™ - 10 kW portable CHP stirling

Discussion on Stirling or "hot air" engines (all types)
Blaf

Re: ITS GENIOUS™ - 10 kW portable CHP stirling

Post by Blaf »

Cool stuff.
Would be cool if you sell also some small simple model for hobbyists/off the grid folks on a budget :)
Ian S C

Post by Ian S C »

By the look of their Facebook site they seem to still be in business, but there is nothing much about sales of their machines.
Ian S C
Pacman

Post by Pacman »

Im very interested in this compact design. But as any first time development at the Commercial market there is several tough years to endure.
A quick check at Google told us that 2017 they have 27 employees, a networth of €3.2M, a turnover of €720k and a netresult of -€1,3M. That meens that they are putting in almost 10x as much money them selves as they are selling for, but they are growing in size every year giving hope that there is something of a revolution lurking behind the curtain.
Pacman

Post by Pacman »

https://www.elinstallatoren.se/innehall ... konkursen/

Swedish article but use a translator.
Inresol went bankrupt as of 2018-09 but was saved through a reconstruction.
Under new management they aim to produce about 250 units during january, but only the base industrial model, not the small homestead size model that we all adore. They have yet to achieve the power figures that they promise, and sold several units by during the last five years. some units are delivered but only for testing and development.
russbell

Post by russbell »

Cordial saludo,

Le escribo desde Colombia. En donde se pueden adquirir los equipos. Contactos. Gracias.
JessIAm

Post by JessIAm »

I just went to their web site. They talk about Swedish inventions (apparently the wrench was invented in Sweden - who knew?), but nothing about Stirling Engines.
Imagine producing electric power for your home from heat from a healthy compost pile and water cooling. Stirling Engines could make this possible!
Tom Booth

Post by Tom Booth »

JessIAm wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:05 am I just went to their web site. They talk about Swedish inventions (apparently the wrench was invented in Sweden - who knew?), but nothing about Stirling Engines.
That might be an old link? What link was that?

I found this page, which seems to be active:

http://www.kingfisher.energy/products.html

I sent a message to the email address for information about availability etc.