Help!!

Discussion on Stirling or "hot air" engines (all types)
Youssef

Help!!

Post by Youssef »

I am an engineering student and I am doing a project to convert biogas into electricity using stirling engine. I made a lot of research about stirling engine and different configurations but i still cant find an exact design to follow and I don't know what materials to use as well.
So can you help me in this problem?
tibsim

Re: Help!!

Post by tibsim »

URL removed because of it's "anti-Semitic" views. Do not re-post.
Ian S C

Post by Ian S C »

Sorry I don't really know what you want to do with the Stirling Engine to produce biogas.
Ian S C
jimlarsen

Post by jimlarsen »

What kind of biogas? Will this be methane? What conditions will the motor need to run in? And is this a simple proof of concept, or do you hope to build something that will be used for years to come?

Those are just a few of the questions that come to mind when I think about engine design.
oarabree77

Post by oarabree77 »

Nice. tibsim
928bet ไทย
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

Hi tibsim - I have tried to make an acoustic generator and your Utube sites are very impressive. Just finished looking at one of your threads and now I see why my generator may have failed. I have used rubber tyre rubber but with little success. You may have resolved my problem and brought back my enthusiasm.
Trevor
tibsim

Post by tibsim »

Trevor wrote:Hi tibsim - I have tried to make an acoustic generator and your Utube sites are very impressive. Just finished looking at one of your threads and now I see why my generator may have failed. I have used rubber tyre rubber but with little success. You may have resolved my problem and brought back my enthusiasm.
Trevor
I use thin and flexible latex gloves (Tesco).
https://secure.ce-tescoassets.com/asset ... 35x135.jpg
When this engine building will be successful once, then you will never build other type engine! :wink:
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

I reckon you might be right there Tibsim! I have nearly finished the other engine now complete with generator. Little flame with lots of power - see my thread. Trev - and thanks for your help
inwmooza

Post by inwmooza »