Could someone explain in more detail the following items:
1. Free flow area of the regenerator, expansion, and compression areas.
I have not been able to find the formula.
2. Normalized length of the regenerator, expansion, and compression areas.
3. Normalized hydraulic radius of each.
4. How do you calculate the dead volume of each?
5. How would you calc the mach number?
= (2 * ref_length * rpm/60)/(kRT)^.5?
Are there more than one definition for free flow areas?
These questions arise from review of the http://www.sesusa.org/SEDGCS2.htm website.
Discussion on Stirling or "hot air" engines (all types)
1 post • Page 1 of 1