3 Kw Biogas Fueled Stirling Generator Searching?? URGENT

Discussion on Stirling or "hot air" engines (all types)
sohelahad

3 Kw Biogas Fueled Stirling Generator Searching?? URGENT

Post by sohelahad »

Hi, I am looking for 3kwh biogas fueled Stirling engine generator for distributed power generation for a Large project in Asia. We have funding so Please assist me to provide contact details of System provider.
Ian S C

Re: 3 Kw Biogas Fueled Stirling Generator Searching?? URGENT

Post by Ian S C »

Sohelahad, you better have a good machine shop, and an engineer who knows and understands Stirling Engines to make the parts, because thats how you get a Stirling Engine that size, it may take a few years of development, and quite a few dollars (10s of thousands). 3Kwhr generator is maybe going to supply 3 or 4 houses, maybe a little more depending on how little power is used. Ian S C
desoft

Post by desoft »

Hi,

I haven't until now be able to find a ready solution.
This is confirmed from other parties too ( they have funding but they do not find solutions.
I was so obliged to design such an engine and I have found a very simple way to do it.
Any way, if you really need the engine, if you have funding available, if you haven't any other valid solution, contact me to think of it.

If you need the engine now an italian company exists that is maybe capable of furnishing it to you.

For the link the the company look at my page: http://thermosolar.wikispaces.com/Statu ... r+industry
Ian S C

Post by Ian S C »

I think it would be worth following up desoft's web site, and look at the Genoastirling GENOA 03 3kw stirling engine, fora Stirling engine the price of 14,000 Euro is not too bad, and if you require more of them, the price would come down, a large order could save quite a bit. Ian S C
sohelahad

Post by sohelahad »

Still no Improvement. Hi desoft Can you please email me at sohelahad@gmail.com