Building alpha stirling- literature for documentation needed

Discussion on Stirling or "hot air" engines (all types)
masterbc

Building alpha stirling- literature for documentation needed

Post by masterbc »

Hello everybody!

I'm student at the moment and I'm working at Stirling engine. For receiving money for the project I have to make some documentation, I found lot of publications, but I can't get two books (I think):
Optimum performance of irreversible Stirling engine with imperfect regeneration. Author is Feng Wu
Howell JR, Bannerot RB. Optimum solar collector operation for maximizing cycle work output

I think I'd find many useful information. My university's library may develop me theese publications, but I'd have to pay... Maybe someone has one or both of them as pdf or jpg?

I'm sure that you have other propositions of useful literature - they are welcome of course.

Best regards,
Bartek Ciapała

P.S. I'm working at idea I shown here: http://stirlingengineforum.com/viewtopi ... erbc#p2669
Ian S C

Re: Building alpha stirling- literature for documentation ne

Post by Ian S C »

masterbc/ Bartek, how did you get on with the ALPHA motor? Can't help with the books, sorry. Ian S C
masterbc

Re: Building alpha stirling- literature for documentation ne

Post by masterbc »

Now I'm making calculations for that alpha. I'm looking for formulas, best heater/cooler rates, other information useful in designing.
I am trying to prove that engine of dimensions I want to create will work properly.